Tuesday 30 October 2012

The magic circle and beyond

This is the magic circle at the RDA (Riding for the Disabled) it doesn't look this green (unless it rains too much) but it's very peaceful during the summer. Peppered with horse doo's which I assure you is picked up every day, it's quiet until someone brings that blasted squeaky wheelbarrow up!
No the path is not this purple. This leads to the meadow which you can see below.
So many woods and forests are disappearing from England that it’s hard to find proper woodland these days. I hear that the Jubilee forest is going to be planted in commemoration of the queens Jubilee, hence the name ‘Jubilee’. I hope they do plant it because tree’s are the lungs of the earth.
Where the RDA is belongs to the Pembrokes (original name Hurbert) who are cousins of the present queen, I think they are earls. The family go back centuries right back to king henry 8th and beyond.
Well I hope this isn't too bad for a first posting. I have to make a port folio of my photo's. I would like to work in a museum but I don't know if that will happen, If I am lucky, someone who does photography may see this blog; but then again pigs could fly to Mars to join 'Curiosity', that weird machine that's been sent there by NASA. They say curiosity killed the cat so I hope they don't discover anything weird or dangerouse. Thanks for staring at my shaky pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment